Having a pet is definitely an extremely personal choice and which animal to have as a pet surely depends upon the interest of the pet’s owner but there are a few other things also that are to be taken in consideration while deciding which animal to have as a pet.
Most commonly kept pets are cats and dogs but most people prefer cats over dogs. Do you guys know why? Why Cat VS Dog term exist?
It might have various reasons. But as per public reviews few of them includes:
- Cats take up less space as compare to dogs. Dogs need a huge space to stay healthy and happy. They need their personal space to stretch and roam around, walk and play while cats love to share owner’s bed, cuddling them and sitting in their lap.
- Cats have less expenses as compare to dogs. While specific breed of cats can be expensive but in general cats are less expensive as compare to dogs. The adoption fees, the medical expenses and the food for cats and kittens is more affordable as compare to that of dogs. Also, dogs are more aggressive and break their toys and accessories frequently hence their accessories are made up of strong and heavy plastic that is more expensive as compare to the material which is used in the cat’s accessories.
- Dogs demand more time as compare to cats. They need to go for a walk at least two times a day and at times, it can be difficult for the owner to spare time for their walk whereas cats are easy to go pets, they play on their own and are afraid to go out hence don’t need to go out for walk every day. It’s quite impossible to keep the dogs indoors only whereas cats love to stay indoors as they are more secure and happy indoors.
- If you are a peace lover, dog is definitely not your choice. Their barking gets annoying at times and its quiet natural for them to bark on a passing by passenger, or when they are hungry or when they see any other animal or even only when their toy is stuck with something while cat meows are much quieter and once you understand what they are asking for, it’s really easy to make them quiet.
- Dogs require routine bathing and grooming, which can get very expensive if you take your dog to the groomer. Cats are essentially self-cleaning machines. You may want to groom it with a brush every once in a while and definitely clip its nails as needed, but otherwise, cats do a very good job of keeping themselves clean.
- It has been said that owning a pet can reduce stress and make you live longer, but there are certain health benefits that cats provide to their owners. Purring, for example, has therapeutic healing capabilities on human muscle and bones. The frequency of the vibrations has been shown to have positive effects on joint mobility after an injury whereas dogs can make you frustrated at times as you constantly need to pay attention to them.
Whatever pet you choose, its surely your personal choice but make sure once you select a pet, you take good care of it, provide them with the best pet food and best pets accessories form the best online pet store in Pakistan and take them for their regular vaccines and appointments. Give them proper time, company and look after your furry friend in the best possible way.