Royal Canin Mini Puppy Dog Food contains exclusive nutrient components to support and improve digestive health and balance prebiotics. Mini Puppy Dog Food reduces tartar formation improving dental health and contains exclusive nutrients to support digestive health.
What Are the Key Benefits of Royal Canin Mini Puppy Food:
- Kibble reduces the formation of tartar because the calcium in the food has chelating agents
- A good amount of calcium also leads to good dental health for the puppy
- Good smell and taste make the food tempting and mini breeds, therefore, have no problem eating it and consuming it automatically
- The logs are small in size and are therefore best suited for eating for puppies with small mouths
- Mini Puppy contains proteins that are of high quality and thus easily digested. This also protects the puppy’s stomach from getting upset.
- It strengthens the immune system
- The shape of the small pieces is such that they act like a brush and help to remove plaque and cake on the teeth
- Mini Puppy helps with the formation of healthy bones and joints
- This food contains EPA and DHA fats which enrich and improve the skin and hair of dogs
- Most suitable for indoor dogs that are pets and that engage in minimal training as this food is good for the digestive system
What ingredients are in Royal Canin Mini Puppy Dog Food?
Composition: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, beet pulp, maize flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.34%), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeast extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein).
Additives (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 21500 IU, Vitamin D3: 1000 IU, Vitamin E: 510 mg, E1 (Iron): 38 mg, E2 (Iodine): 3.8 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 49 mg, E6 (Zinc): 126 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.06 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g – Sensory additives: Yucca extract: 125 mg – Preservatives – Antioxidants.
Analytical constituents: Protein: 31% – Fat content: 20% – Crude ash: 7.7% – Crude fibres: 1.4%.
|Age (months)||Adult weight = 2 kg||Adult weight = 6 kg||Adult weight = 10 kg|
|2 m||49 g (4/8 cups)||103 g (1+1/8 cups)||146 g (1+5/8 cups)|
|3 m||54 g (5/8 cups)||119 g (1+2/8 cups)||172 g (1+7/8 cups)|
|4 m||55 g (5/8 cups)||125 g (1+3/8 cups)||182 g (2 cups)|
|5 m||55 g (5/8 cups)||126 g (1+3/8 cups)||185 g (2 cups)|
|6 m||48 g (4/8 cups)||125 g (1+3/8 cups)||184 g (2 cups)|
|7 m||40 g (4/8 cups)||113 g (1+2/8 cups)||167 g (1+7/8 cups)|
|8 m||39 g (3/8 cups)||101 g (1+1/8 cups)||149 g (1+5/8 cups)|
|9 m||39 g (3/8 cups)||90 g (1 cups)||133 g (1+4/8 cups)|
|10 m||39 g (3/8 cups)||89 g (1 cups)||132 g (1+4/8 cups)|
|11 m||Transition to Mini Adult||Transition to Mini Adult||131 g (1+3/8 cups)|
Frequently Asked Questions:
Where can I buy Royal Canin Mini Puppy Online in Pakistan?
At Petshub.pk you can Buy Royal Canin Mini Puppy Online in Pakistan. Or, you can also call at 0306-0357535 from 9AM to 11PM to book your order.
What is the Price of Royal Canin Mini Puppy in Pakistan?
The Price of Royal Canin Mini Puppy in Pakistan are Rs 8,000. You can pay when you receive the order.
When can you start Royal Canin Mini puppy?
Mini Puppy food is formulated with the nutritional needs of your puppy in mind and is suitable for puppies aged 2-10 months that will have an adult weight of up to 10kg.