Royal Canin Mini Puppy Dog Food contains exclusive nutrient components to support and improve digestive health and balance prebiotics. Royal Canin Mini Puppy Dog Food reduces tartar formation improving dental health and contains exclusive nutrients to support digestive health.
What Are the Key Benefits of Royal Canin Mini Puppy Food:
- Kibble reduces the formation of tartar because the calcium in the food has chelating agents
- A good amount of calcium also leads to good dental health for the puppy
- Good smell and taste make the food tempting and mini breeds, therefore, have no problem eating it and consuming it automatically
- The logs are small in size and are therefore best suited for eating for puppies with small mouths
- Mini Puppy contains proteins that are of high quality and thus easily digested. This also protects the puppy’s stomach from getting upset.
- It strengthens the immune system
- The shape of the small pieces is such that they act like a brush and help to remove plaque and cake on the teeth
- Mini Puppy helps with the formation of healthy bones and joints
- This food contains EPA and DHA fats which enrich and improve the skin and hair of dogs
- Most suitable for indoor dogs that are pets and that engage in minimal training as this food is good for the digestive system
Composition: dehydrated poultry protein, rice, animal fats, vegetable protein isolate*, maize, beet pulp, maize flour, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize gluten, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides (0.34%), hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), yeast extracts (source of betaglucans), marigold extract (source of lutein).