Royal Canin Indoor Adult dry cat food is a great food for indoor cats. The food is high in protein and low in fat, which helps keep indoor cats healthy and active. The food also contains taurine, which is important for cats’ overall health. Royal Canin Indoor Adult dry cat food is a great option for indoor cats and their owners.
- Royal Canin Adult Indoor Cat Food is a special formula for indoor cats. This high value diet with controlled calorie and fat content is a source of vitamins and minerals, a healthful and tasty choice that will ensure good health.
- Designed to help you keep your cat healthy and happy with a reduction in weight and a nutrition specially adapted to indoor cats.
- Overweight cats need healthy weight loss nutrition. With its special dietary fiber, L-carnitine, and Taurine, Royal Canin Weight Control helps keep your overweight cat healthy and fit.
- A high-fiber diet, like Royal Canin Weight Control, helps to keep your cat’s digestive tract working properly.
- Weight Control is specially designed to help spayed or neutered cats lose weight.
Chicken meal, corn, brewers rice, corn gluten meal, wheat, chicken fat, wheat gluten, natural flavors, brown rice, pea fiber, rice hulls, dried plain beet pulp, vegetable oil, calcium sulfate, grain distillers dried yeast, sodium silico aluminate, fish oil, potassium chloride, fructooligosaccharides, sodium pyrophosphate, psyllium seed husk, salt, DL-methionine, choline chloride, egg product, calcium carbonate, vitamins [DL-alpha tocopherol acetate (source of vitamin E), L-ascorbyl-2-polyphosphate (source of vitamin C), niacin supplement, biotin, riboflavin supplement, D-calcium pantothenate, thiamine mononitrate (vitamin B1), pyridoxine hydrochloride (vitamin B6), vitamin A acetate, vitamin B12 supplement, folic acid, vitamin D3 supplement], taurine, trace minerals [zinc oxide, zinc proteinate, ferrous sulfate, manganous oxide, manganese proteinate, copper sulfate, calcium iodate, sodium selenite, copper proteinate], L-carnitine, rosemary extract, preserved with mixed tocopherols and citric acid.
This diet contains 3534 kilocalories of metabolizable energy (ME) per kilogram or 325 kilocalories ME per cup on an as fed basis (calculated).
|Cat Weight||Low Activity||Medium Activity||High Activity|
|6.6 lb (3 kg)||3/8 cup (36 g)||1/2 cup (45 g)||5/8 cup (54 g)|
|8.8 lb (4 kg)||1/2 cup (45 g)||5/8 cup (56 g)||3/4 cup (67 g)|
|11 lb (5 kg)||5/8 cup (52 g)||3/4 cup (65 g)||7/8 cup (78 g)|
|13 lb (6 kg)||5/8 cup (59 g)||3/4 cup (74 g)||1 cup (89 g)|
|15 lb (7 kg)||3/4 cup (66 g)||7/8 cup (83 g)||1 1/8 cups (100 g)|
|18 lb (8 kg)||3/4 cup (73 g)||1 cup (91 g)||1 1/8 cups (109 g)|
|20 lb (9 kg)||7/8 cup (79 g)||1 1/8 cups (99 g)||1 1/4 cups (119 g)|