Give your kitten the best start in life with Royal Canin Kitten Sterilised Food. Specifically designed for sterilised kittens, this nutritious food provides all the essential nutrients they need to thrive. It promotes strong bones, aids digestion, and keeps them energized all day long. And the best part? Your kitten will absolutely love the taste!
This product ensures that your little one stays active, healthy, and happy as they grow. Don’t miss out on making their early years unforgettable – give them Royal Canin Kitten Sterilised Food!
- Specifically formulated for sterilized kittens
- Helps prevent excessive weight gain due to hormonal changes
- Supports healthy growth and development of strong muscles
- Promotes a healthy digestive system with prebiotics
- Helps maintain a strong immune system with antioxidants
- Contains omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat
- Made with high-quality ingredients for overall health and wellbeing
- Formulated to cater to individual nutritional needs of kittens
- Ensures your kitten grows up healthy, happy, and playful
COMPOSITION : Dehydrated poultry protein, wheat gluten*, vegetable fibres, wheat flour, animal fats, hydrolysed poultry protein, maize flour, rice, maize, maize gluten, beet pulp, minerals, soya oil, yeasts products, psyllium husks and seeds, fish oil, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides and betaglucans) (0.27%), algal oil Schizochytrium sp. (source of DHA), marigold meal.
ADDITIVES (per kg): Nutritional additives: Vitamin A: 21500 IU, Vitamin D3: 800 IU, Iron (3b103): 32 mg, Iodine (3b201, 3b202): 3.2 mg, Copper (3b405, 3b406): 10 mg, Manganese (3b502, 3b504): 41 mg, Zinc (3b603, 3b605, 3b606): 128 mg, Selenium (3b801, 3b811, 3b812): 0.04 mg – Technological additives: Clinoptilolite of sedimentary origin: 10 g – Preservatives – Antioxidants.
ANALYTICAL CONSTITUANTS: Protein: 34.0%, Fat content: 12.0%, Crude ash: 7.4%, Crude fibres: 9.8%, Calcium: 1.04%, Phosphorus: 0.95%, Omega-3 fatty acids (DHA): 0.14%, Vitamin E: 420 mg/kg, Vitamin C: 180 mg/kg.
|Kitten’s age (months)||4||5||6||7||8||9||10||11||12|
|Kitten’s weight (kg)||1.8 – 2.75||2.1 – 3||2.4 – 3.9||2.4 – 3.9||2.7 – 4||2.9 – 5||2.9 – 5||2.9 – 5||2.9 – 5|
|Rationing (grams/day)||1 pouch + 56g||1 pouch + 60g||1 pouch + 57g||1 pouch + 54g||1 pouch + 50g||1 pouch + 46g||1 pouch + 43g||1 pouch + 40g||1 pouch + 38g|